2. Apply your base coat and then 1-2 coats of
white nail polish, until it is opaque.
reduce mess and clean up, tape your fingers (scotch tape) before
marbling them. Start with one hand and tape all of your fingers.
4. Choose the polishes you want to work with
and start by dropping with brush of polish one drop of nail
polish into your bowl of water. The nail polish should slightly
spread out in the water. Continue with the other colors until
you have a few concentric circles of polish in the water.
5. Using the toothpick or orange stick, drag
through the polish from the edge toward the middle until you
find a design that you think looks pretty.
6. Position your fingernail above the part of
the design that you like. Dip your fingernail into the glass,
making sure it is completely submerged. Let your finger in
the water an clean up all the unused nail polish in the glass
with the toothpick /orange stick. .
7. Lift your finger out of the glass and let it
dry. When you've marbled all 5 fingers on your hand, you can
remove the tape.
8. If necessary, use the brush of polish to fix
the imperfections and the bubbles. Soak a cotton swab in
nail polish remover then wipe off the excess polish around the
sides of the nail.
9. Brush a clear top coat over the nails to
seal the nail art. A top coat prevents the water marbling from
chipping and makes nails shine.